GLDV CONFERENCE 2007
Biannual Conference of the Society for
Computational Linguistics and Language Technology
April 11–13 2007
- Apr 06, 2007: Due to the easter holidays we deactivated the online registration today. However, it will be possible to register on-site during the conference.
- Mar 14, 2007: The mayor of the city of Tübingen, Boris Palmer, will open the GLDV 2007 conference during a reception on Tuesday, April 10th, in the traditional town hall (at 5pm).
- Mar 09, 2007: Lists of poster presentations and system demos are online.
- Feb 08, 2007: The abstracts of the invited talks by
Simone Teufel, and
C.M. Sperberg-McQueen are now online.
- Jan 31, 2007: The detailed programme is now available online.
- Jan 10, 2007: Starting today, it is possible to register with GLDV 2007.
Main Topic: Data structures for linguistic resources and their applications
The conference is centred around all aspects of data structures for
applications in the fields of computational linguistics, humanities
computing and computer philology, for example, modelling XML-based
applications, the (semi)-automatic analysis and querying of annotated
corpus data. The conference will have the following tracks:
- Text Technology and Markup Languages
- Natural Language Processing Applications
- Grammar and Parsing
- Corpora and Treebanks
- Lexical Resources and Wordnets
- Humanities Computing and Computer Philology
- Language Technology Standards
- Ontologies and other Linguistic Data Structures